Direct: (+65) 6500 9367
Titus started out his career in 2003 in a Big Four firm in Singapore which spanned 12 years including a 2-year secondment to London. During his career there, he was managing both assurance engagements and learning and development (L&D) function for the firm.
Subsequently, he assumed the technical and L&D director role in ISCA, and was responsible for technical advisory work covering Auditing, Assurance, FRS, Corporate Reporting and Ethics. He was also heading the CPE department focusing on members’ professional development.
Thereafter he spent 4 years in a mid-tier accounting firm in Singapore. He was the signing partner for companies in various industries and was also the technical director taking charge of the firm’s training program and provided technical advisory support to the firm.
He also trains externally for the Singapore CA Qualification program, ISCA CPE courses and is an adjunct lecturer at Singapore University of Social Sciences.
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons), Nanyang Technological University
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Former member, SAC Learning and Assessment Committee
- 2017 – 2021, Director, Assurance and Technical, Nexia TS
- 2015-2017 Director, Technical Advisory, Professional Standards and Learning & Development,
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- 2003 – 2015 Senior Manager, KPMG