Experience Needed3 Years
SalarySGD 4,000 - SGD 5,000 monthly
About the position
- Our Values: Passion, Teamwork, Quality, Integrity, Clarity
- Ranked as Top Accounting Firm
- Nominated by HRM as Employer of Choice
- Plan and carry out the audit plan for audit engagements in accordance with SSA's.
- Supervise/review the work of team members to ensure the quality of audit work completed and outputs produced, including adherence to the relevant professional standards.
- Plan and perform a review of internal controls to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for financial reporting purpose.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification, e.g. ISCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia, ACCA
- At least 2 years of working experience in Singapore accounting firms
- Candidates with Audit experience will be an advantage
Years of Experience
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
At PKF Singapore, we grow ourselves by inculcating a culture of learning and thriving on our creativity to solve business challenges. PKF is an international audit, tax and business advisory firm with more than 100 offices worldwide. Our clients include listed companies, multinationals and small medium sized enterprises.
Additional company information
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
51 - 200 Employees
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Off-in-lieu for overtime
Eng Kian Lee firstname.lastname@example.org